Our organization supports partnering organizations fund building projects, providing safety and security for orphans.
safety, shelter and sustainability for orphans.
Organizations must meet basic criteria and complete an application providing background information, current project needs and references.
Basic criteria for acceptance as a partner include:
- Serve the needs of orphans & be a U.S. based nonprofit
- Provide reporting for accountability
- Show operating funds and staffing to manage the project once built
- Have good standing with local affiliates/governments with positive references
- Provide a complete architectural plan, with budget and timeline for the project
- Submit to unannounced third -party inspections
- Provide ongoing information for due diligence and reporting
- Agree to and sign our partnership and funds disbursement agreement
The partner is often in need of funding for an existing project that will provide safety, shelter or sustainability. They will then submit the project for consideration and approval by our board. If approved, our donors and supporters are made aware of the project and encouraged to mobilize fundraisers, provide donations or simply share the project.