100% of funds donated to a project go to the project. Partners are vetted through a lengthy application process and are required to sign a partnership and funds disbursement agreement.
Our organization supports partnering organizations fund building projects, providing safety and security for orphans.
Funds are diligently administered with accountability and transparency, and ongoing oversight. We’re committed to 100% of donations be sent to the designated project. All operational expenses are paid for out of funds specifically donated to operation and capacity building.
safety, shelter and sustainability for orphans.
Organizations must meet basic criteria and complete an application providing background information, current project needs and references.
Basic criteria for acceptance as a partner include:
- Serve the needs of orphans & be a U.S. based nonprofit
- Provide reporting for accountability
- Show operating funds and staffing to manage the project once built
- Have good standing with local affiliates/governments with positive references
- Provide a complete architectural plan, with budget and timeline for the project
- Submit to unannounced third -party inspections
- Provide ongoing information for due diligence and reporting
- Agree to and sign our partnership and funds disbursement agreement
The partner is often in need of funding for an existing project that will provide safety, shelter or sustainability. They will then submit the project for consideration and approval by our board. If approved, our donors and supporters are made aware of the project and encouraged to mobilize fundraisers, provide donations or simply share the project.
Since 2009, we have disbursed almost $566,000 with $133,000 more in process, funding 50 projects around the world.